Anyone going to the FMCA rally in Perry GA in March?

kkamshop

All this cold weather has me looking for someplace warmer to camp, and I found out about this...
For the first time that I know of, the FMCA is allowing towables to attend their rally.

Wouldn't it be fun to have a big ol' Heartland rally at the FMCA??

We could show them how the "trailer trash" live it up :)

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
WOW! Now that is a first...we've vended at some FMCA rallies and always stuck out like a sore thumb...

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Just what I want to do...be put in a segregated parking area, and pay MORE for the experience...geez!! When we vended at their NEAR rally, they parked us right up front in the middle of all the motorhomes....weird!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
After looking at their Rally info I would rather go to the Good Sam National Rally in Redmond, Oregon for about the same amount of money. It is a bigger better rally with more seminars, more vendors, more display RVs better entertainment and more fun, IMHO. Check out www.theRALLY.com

kkamshop

Jim, we went to the Rally in Louisville last year, just an hour from home. We just did a day pass visit with some of our camping friends and had a ball.

Oregon is too far for us now (not retired yet) but I would definitely go for the whole shebang in the future when time permits.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Jim, we went to the Rally in Louisville last year, just an hour from home. We just did a day pass visit with some of our camping friends and had a ball.

Oregon is too far for us now (not retired yet) but I would definitely go for the whole shebang in the future when time permits.

It will be in Perry Ga next year

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We went to The Rally in Albuquerque NM a couple of years ago and had a great time. It is well worth going to but we're planning on Goshen so we'd have to drive all the way across the country to Redmond Oregon. Next year is just as bad-Heartland rally in Gillette Wyoming and The Rally in Perry Georgia. With diesel prices rising daily, I don't think this trip is feasible.