FINALLY!!!!! Our's is on the way!!!!!

dennylm

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm too excited to look elsewhere. I just got off the phone with Karen at RV's-for-Less in Knoxville and my 3055 is ordered!!!!! I'm like a kid in a candy store!!!!!

I've never researched anything so much in my life! First trucks, then fivers, then dealers! So far, I'm VERY happy with all three! (And yes, I'm fully expecting there to be a punch list generated by the PDI. No trailer is perfect.)

Thanks to all for the patience you have shown me with all the newby questions I've put out there. (I also put a ton out on the Sunny Brook forum before I made my mind up to go with the BigHorn.)

I'm sure the questions will continue once I'm pulling it down the road, but for now, I'm just going to sit here smiling and stare at the calendar waiting......:D

Denny

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Denny, Congrates on the new trailer we just love ours got it last September and just love it.:)

jpmorgan37

dennylm;

Congratulations on the new 3055. You picked a great coach and a great dealer. Butch and Karen are the best.

John

dennylm

Thanks y'all!

I know this is premature, but I just couldn't wait. Had to create a signature block!

Denny

gawelsh

Ohmygosh - do we remember that feeling !?! CONGRATULATIONS on the new 5th wheel - you couldn't have made a better choice than Heartland. We're new , too, although we've owned ours since late '06. Hope to see you at the Rally this Spring !None

madigand

Congrats. The choice is now between Explore USA in Sequin, Texas and RV's for Less. If they match Butck and Karen's price, will save me about 1000 miles of driving. I can agree with the kid in the candy store feeling. Now just waiting for the final numbers and 1 April for delivery on my 3670

Dan

Almost a 3670 owner :D

jbeletti

Hi Denny,

Congrats on your order now being in the queue. Not sure what you were quoted for lead-time but at the shows, the word is 7 weeks from date of order to delivery - some shorter, some longer. No matter the length, it will seem like forever.

I had fun working the MN show last weekend and I am working the Chicago show this weekend. Spent about 8 hours working it tonight and 12 more tomorrow. The 3055 is the top selling Bighorn floor plan and I love showing it! Good choice.

The 3670 is showing very well at the shows too.

Jim

dennylm

Funny you should say that Jim. The 3670 and the 3055 were my first choices when I first looked at Heartland. I ended up ordering the 3055 primarily due to matching the weight limits with my F250. I just want to have plenty of breathing room with CCC and sleep better at night not worrying about being overweight. (Well, the TRAILER not being overweight. I'm starting to believe there's nothing I can do about ME being overweight. The last time I checked the height/weight charts in the military, I was exactly 4" too short :))

Anyway, no regrets. I am THRILLED to have the 3055 coming!

I want to make the rally but we are struggling with schedules at the moment. I'm retired but my angel is still trying to finish projects so she can retire too. Time will tell. Sure would like to make it!

Denny

happyrover

New unit

Denny, Congratulations on ordering your new unit. I will not be far behind you. I pick up my new 2007 Dodge RAM 5.9 CTD SLT Big Horn quad cab DRW 4x4 with jac brake and full gauges and side steps and full flaps in 2 weeks. Will add 50 gallon transfer flow fuel tank a week later ( dealer doesn't do that work). Will order my new 2008 Landmark Grand Canyon from Butch & Karen the 1st of March. Understand your feelings also. We have been researching and questioning folks since last June, and now it is almost over. I'm sure it will seem a lot longer before we get them both though. See you all at the Rally. Thanks for all your input and advise Ambassador Jim. Will keep in touch.

Mel & Nina

dennylm

Thanks Mel and Nina!

I wish we could afford to go with a Landmark but the "Secretary of the Treasury" gave me my limit and I had to abide! :) Good luck with your new rigs and I hope we get to come to the rally. Look forward to meeting you there.

Denny