A couple of questions about our 08 3670

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We ordered our coach 2 weeks ago and are getting anxious for it to arrive. In an attempt to keep ourselves busy while we wait, we are trying to start planning what we need to buy for bedding, etc.

1. Can you tell me what the awning size on the 08 3670 is so we can buy the right size carpet to go under it?

2. Also, what is the size of the king bed? I want to find the right size bedding now since we plan to take the coach for a shake down weekend the day we pick it up.

BTW, we ordered it with the magestic blue interior, gel coat, dual pane windows, slide topper awnings, tv, central vac, high back desk chair, King of the Mountain pkg., one piece shower surround, pillow pkg., generator prep., electric rear jacks, aluminum rims and fan w/rain sensor in the BR.

Its coming to Medford, OR (we were told it would be in the first part of March) where a second battery and Onan Marquis 5500 generator will be installed. If you happen to see it coming down the line, take good care of it for us, please.;)

madigand

Ziggy
In the same boat as you are Almost. Getting ready to pull the trigger on almost same options as you have. Will look forward to reading the replies to your questions. I agree about feeling antsy and can hardly wait. Ours will arrive around the 1st of April. Again Congrats

jbeletti

Hi Ziggy,

I am sitting in a 3670 at the Chicago RV show right now. Here are your measurements:
  1. Awning as measured from center of arm to center of arm: 19'. Fabric as estimated from edge to edge: ~18'
  2. King bed: 80" Long x 70" Wide x 8" Tall. Note too that there is a small wall mounted shelf on each side of the bed and there is a 110 V outlet on each side of the bed base close to the head of the bed. The king bed mattress fully fills the width of the bed slide at the head.

PM me with your phone number if I can check anything else out for you (today only) while I am here.

Jim

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thanks, Jim.

It seems that all of the king sized RV sheets I've seen come as 76x80. I've looked mainly at the camping world catalog, but a few others as well. Does anyone know where to get the sheets that will fit this 70x80 mattress?

Last edited:

osims

bsims
We ordered sheets and three inch memory foam topper from overstock.com. Make sure you order cal king.

Tom of Ypsi

We found the foam topper at Walmart for $75 on sale. It made all the difference in the world at far as how the sheets fit plus we sleep better.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thanks. I ordered a topper from Overstock.com. They have them for $70 right now. Cal King sheets are listed as 72x84, which is pretty close. If I can find some that don't have deep corner pockets, they should work. I know I can order them from Camping World, but they must be available for less fom somewhere. Has anyone tried waterbed sheets? I think those measurements are pretty close to Cal King aren't they?