FINALLY!!!!! Our Bighorn is Ordered !!!!!

randes

Today, we ordered a 3055 RL from John at Lakeshore RV. We put out three bids and their quote was the best. From what we have learned from this forum, we feel very comfortable ordering from them. John was very helpful.

We have been reading and posting on this forum since last April 10th. It has been a long but very informative trip so far. About last June we began to seriously look at the Bighorns and in particular the 3055 RL.

This forum and Jim Beletti has been a very positive influence on our decision to buy from Heartland. Thanks to everyone that has answered our questions and helped us in our quest for a trailer. And to those of you still considering a Bighorn or Landmark, we don't feel there is a better company to buy from regardless of price!

Monday we plan to order a 2008 F-350 SRW Short Bed with the new 6.4L engine. We were able to see one almost exactly what we want and it was awesome to say the least!!

After putting everything together, we plan to go to Alaska for the summer. BOY ARE WE EXCITED !! :D

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations on your new 3055RL and the new truck. I know you are very excited about both. I know that you will enjoy your set up very much.Now for the long wait. As I have said before,I wish I had know about this site before we ordered our MR. Although we got most everything we wanted from the factory,there are a few things that I did not even think about ordering that we would have if we had read this site first.

dennylm

Congrats on your new 3055RL!! We're waiting on our 3055RL from RV's-for-Less in Knoxville. I appreciate your excitement! I'm like a kid on Christmas eve!

Denny

J

jjjelm

Congratulations!! We hope you'll be as happy as we are with our BH 3055RL....we left home in Wyoming 5 months ago and everything has been wonderful.