Greetings from 3Gstore - Matt

3Gstore

Hello everyone,

I wanted to post an initial thread to introduce myself and give you some background about myself. I reside in the Pennsylvania area just outside of State College and have been using EVDO personally since 2007. Living in PA I've had a lot of experience dealing with signal issues and have experience with a lot of different antenna's/amplifiers to increase reception and ultimately performance. In fact after it warms up, I'm hoping to do some video's on extreme installs out in the mountains to demonstrate how to catch extremely remote signals :)

I joined 3Gstore in May of last year and play a dual role in sales as well as technical support. So, I hope to be able to provide you guys with some insight with the latest news, upcoming products and general advice on purchases or technical assistance. I also want to thank Jim for hosting this forum! I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and help you stay connected!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Matt, Welcome to the Heartland Forum. Thanks for stepping up and lending us your knowledge. I think many of us have had good results with the 3GStore.

jbeletti

Hello Matt and welcome to the Heartland Owners forum. I embedded your work email address into this sub-forum, so you will now receive email notifications of all new Threads and Post Replies.

Hey, did you know you were the 10,000th member to this forum? Yep - it's true.

We look forward to having you here on the forum. I also want to thank the Mike, owner of the 3GStore for accepting our invitation to participate on this forum. I think it's a great partnership.

Jim

jimtoo

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. I'm sure you will be a good asset to the forum.

Since Matt is the 10,000th member, he is the winner. :) By winning he has the privilege of giving all members of the forum a good 3G Store router or amp or wireless set up. :) This would make him a real winner in everyone's mind. :)

Welcome aboard Matt.

Jim M

3Gstore

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm happy to bring your member count up into the 5 digits :)

If anybody needs anything, feel free to PM me or start up a thread (preferred as that helps everyone :) ), and I'll be happy to answer any questions or problems you may have.

rvv

I purchased a Cradlepoint CTR500 fr/ 3Gstore several months ago. Has been an excellent router. Had a question regarding a newly added device. Called 3G; spoke to Cory (apparently one of Matt's co-workers). Excellent, friendly, spot on help. THANKS!