------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Site fee: $39.00-44.00 per night + tax
  • Club Member Event fee: $20.00 GUEST & Non-members/ FREE to Chapter members
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 9/17/2011
  • Potluck time: to be determined

• Event Leader: TessaM(click to contact)
Additional Info:
Wine Country RV Resort, Paso Robles, Central Coast, CA

Our 4th annual Central California "2011" Chapter Rally is being held on September 16-19th at "Wine Country RV Resort" in Paso Robles. This is one of Central California's nicest destination RV Resorts. I have 25 sites available for this 3 day event. Rally begins on Friday, Sept 16, thru Sunday, Sept 17th and departure is on Monday, Sept 19th. You may stay 2 additional days for the same rally rate... either a day before & a day after....or 2 days before or after the rally. Sites per night are: $39.00 - Sunday thru Thursday, $44.00 Friday & Saturday. I am handling all the reservations, please do not call the park! SOBs & Non-members pay an additonal rally fee of $10.00 per person.

This resort has a swimming pool & spa for you to enjoy. We'll have the Clubhouse for our entire stay where we'll hold all of our activities for the rally.

We'll have an Meet & Greet gathering, an Appetizer Potluck and a Dinner Potluck, Gift raffle and games. Extra guests for potlucks is $10.00 per person (for non-registered guests). Each rig brings a $15.00 value gift donation for our Raffle.

There are lots of things to do and see in Paso Robles including more than 170 winery tasting rooms, golf courses, shopping & dining. The "Firestone Winery" is next door with a walking path from the resort!

Reservation deadline is August 13th, payment due by August 16th! PARK RULES: Cancellation fee is $15.00 up to Tues, Sept 6th. Additionally, for cancellations or no-shows made within 10 days of event will be charged one night

A group of us will be going to the Las Vegas Rally after this rally is over. Wagon Master for the LV rally is Floyd Philbrook! We are leaving on Monday, Sept 19th and caravaning together. If you would like to join us, please let us know. We will be stopping overnight at Barstow/Calico KOA and heading into Vegas on Tuesday morning. The Las Vegas rally will begin on Friday, Sept 23rd...3 day rally.

More details for the rally will be posted at a later date. Please post or PM me if you would like to join us or if you have any questions/concerns.

Attendees
Art & Teresa (Chapter Leaders) - 4 nights (9/15-9/19) *pd
John & Lori (Regional Directors) - 5 nights (9/15-9/20) *pd
Larry & Liz (lankinstuart) - 2 nights (9/16-9/18) *pd
Jack & Connie (conip) - 3 nights (9/16-9/19) *pd
Rich & Kathy (NCLL) - 3 nights (9/16-9/19) *pd
Floyd & Carol (FloydPhilbrook) - 4 nights (9/15-9/19) *pd
Gary & Jan (castaway) - 3 nights (9/16-9/19) *pd
Bob & Kim (bkdance) - 3 nights (9/16-9/19) *pd
Ray & Gail (randgwarn) - 3 nights (9/16-9/19) *pd
Ross & Linda Johnson (lkjcreative) - 4 nights (9/15-9/19)

*pd (payment has been rec'd)

Last edited:
Hello, we bought a Heartland Edge M22 yesterday. We live in Atascadero, & I am interested in attending this rally. Is there a local chapter for us to join? How do I do that? Also, I set up my owner's account & I wanted to add my photo, do you know how to do that. I wasn't able to figure it out in my profile area on the website.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Motherload, welcome to the Heartland Family and Forum. I like that Edge. Attend as many rallies as you can. You will enjoy them.
To add your photo, on the upper right corner of the page you will see "Settings". Click on that then on the left hand side of the settings page you will see "My Settings". There you will see "Edit Profile" Picture or "Edit Avitar". This is where you will add your pic. The pic can not be larger than 64 kb.
Hope this helps.

Peace
Dave

Hello, I think it won't let me add photos yet, since I just registered my account today. It says some items won't be avail. for a while. We traded in a large Northwood Artic Fox -- it was too heavy for the type of traveling we like to do, going place to place. The Edge is smaller & a lot lighter, so I hope to be more mobile now. I will sign up for the Paso event once I know in a couple months if my husband won't be gone then on a hunting trip. We tow with a 2000 Ford Excursion Diesel that I love. I will get back to you later. Thank you. Nancy

tbsimmons

I will think about it. If anyone is debating on it and has never been to Wine Country RV, GO. Great park. The managers have a Landmark and are great people. I go to this park about 3 times a year, in fact going next weekend for a private wine tasting at a winery.
Any young bucks going?

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
I agree, this is a great RV park with a nice staff! Let us know if you are interested in joining us for the Rally. Have a great time with the wine tasting this weekend! :)

I will think about it. If anyone is debating on it and has never been to Wine Country RV, GO. Great park. The managers have a Landmark and are great people. I go to this park about 3 times a year, in fact going next weekend for a private wine tasting at a winery.
Any young bucks going?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hello, we bought a Heartland Edge M22 yesterday. We live in Atascadero, & I am interested in attending this rally. Is there a local chapter for us to join? How do I do that? Also, I set up my owner's account & I wanted to add my photo, do you know how to do that. I wasn't able to figure it out in my profile area on the website.
Motherload, Welcome to the Heartland Forum & Family. The M22 is a nice trailer, enjoy.

bkdance

Hi Tessa,

We would like to participate in the Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Paso Robles - 9/16/2011 to 9/19/2011. Please let us know how you would like to receive payment. We are new members and this will be our first rally.

Kim and Bob Dance
kimbobdance@gmail.com
775-742-0793

jimtoo

Hi Kim and Bob,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure you will be welcomed to the rally. Be prepared to make a lot of new friends, eat some great food and have fun.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

TessaM

Hello Kim & Bob,

We would like to welcome you to the Heartland Owners Forum and the Heartland Family! We would love to have you join us for your first Central CA Heartland Rally and for you to meet some new people/friends. We'll have lots of activities planned for the weekend, so plan on having a great time with us! I will private message you my address to send payment. Looking forward to meeting both of you!

Teresa & Art

Hi Tessa,

We would like to participate in the Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Paso Robles - 9/16/2011 to 9/19/2011. Please let us know how you would like to receive payment. We are new members and this will be our first rally.

Kim and Bob Dance
kimbobdance@gmail.com
775-742-0793

tenglish

Art & Teresa, just noticed this event and Marla and I are interested in attending. We attended our first S. California rally just a few months ago and had a great time meeting new friends. We live in Upland, CA so not too far a drive to join your group. We have 5 Golden Retrievers (all show dogs and very well behaved) so I need to check with the resort if that would be a problem. Do you have room for one more member? We would probably come up on Friday but have to leave on Sunday.
Tom

TessaM

Hi Tom,
You're certainly welcome to join us and we do have extra spaces! I called Wine Country RV Resort for you to ask if you could bring your 5 dogs. Unfortunately, they have a maximum limit of 3 dogs per rig. I did tell them your dogs were show dogs & very well behaved and they still wouldn't budge...sorry. :( If you can still make it, please let us know!

Teresa

randgwarn

Teresa, thanks for the information you recently sent to us. Gail and I have settled on our schedule and plan to arrive at Wine Country RV on Friday, Sept 16 and depart on Monday Sept, 19. We then plan to travel to Las Vegas stopping at Calico KOA near Barstow for two nights. I have already made Calico RV reservations. We then plan to attend the rally in Las Vegas and will arrive Wednesday Sept. 21 and depart on Monday Sept. 26. I will send an e-mail to John with our Las Vegas schedule. Gail and I both look forward to attending both rallys and meeting everyone again. Please let me know know where to send the check for the Paso Robles rally.
Ray and Gail

TessaM

Ray & Gail,
We've looking forward to seeing you both again at the Rally! I will send you a PM with my address so you can send me a check for your reservations. I will also pass the message onto Floyd to let him know your schedule, he is the Wagon Master for the Las Vegas rally. He will have more details for the Las Vegas rally within the next week or so, so please be sure to check the Vegas rally thread too.
Teresa

TessaM

Reminder: Sunday, Aug 14th is the last day to sign up for this Rally at the Wine Country RV Resort in Paso Robles. Please read post #1 for more information! We currently have 10 rigs signed up and still have spaces left to fill if you're interested in joining our rally!

Last edited:

TessaM

Thanks to everyone who's attending this rally, I've received all payments for your reservations. I am working on the Agenda and will be posting it soon. So, stay tuned... :) Any questions... please PM me.

Teresa

TessaM

RALLY AGENDA

Note: Check-in time at the RV resort is 2:00pm.

FRIDAY - Sept 16th

5:00 pm - "MEET & GREET" - Join us in the Clubroom to meet some of our new HL owners/members and to visit with everyone else you haven't seen since the last time you came to a rally. We will provide some snacks/munchies, water & sodas. Bring some munchies to share.

We are asking for each rig to donate a gift worth at least $15.00 for our "prize raffle". Please bring it to the 'meet & greet' so that we can have them ready for display tomorrow at our "social hour" gathering. Tickets go on sale tomorrow for the raffle 5/$5.00 & 12/$10.00. All donations are appreciated as they help to fund our rally expenses!

SATURDAY - Sept 17th

11:00am - 4:00pm "Taste of Downtown, Paso Robles" - This is an annual event that Paso Robles puts on. Passes are $25.00 per person (Visa/MC), call Paso Robles Main Street for tickets @ 805-228-4103. Passes includes samples from 29 restaurants & 14 wineries
For more info: Arte de Tiza and Taste of Downtown Paso Robles

4:00pm - "SOCIAL HOUR & BYOB" - Soda & water will be provided. Tickets go on sale for the prize raffle. 5/$5.00 12/$10.00

5:00pm - "POTLUCK DINNER" with Chicken, BBQ meat & garlic bread. Each rig brings a side dish to share, SALADS (VEGGIES, FRUIT OR PASTA) or DESSERTS.

"PRIZE RAFFLE" following dinner.

SUNDAY - Sept 18th

12:00 NOON - "POTLUCK LUNCH" - Each rig brings an appetizer type dish to share (fruit or veggie platters, bean dips/chips, crackers 'n cheese trays, deviled eggs, crockpot foods, chili beans, meatballs, etc)

5:30pm - DINNER at "BIG BUBBA'S" - We can all meet for Dinner and everyone pays for their own meals. This is a very popular restaurant in Paso Robles. @ 1125 24th Street. Here is their website for their menu. Bubbas CA, Smoked Tri Tip, Pork, Beef Ribs, Grilled Chicken, Salad

MONDAY - Sept 19th

Check out time is 12:00 noon

Last edited:

NCLL

Looking forward to the rally.
I'll do a shrimp pizza dip tray for the meet and greet.
I'll do southern sweet pork and beans for the potluck dinner side dish and crock pot navy chili for the potluck lunch.
If I am stepping on someones dish they wanted to make I can do something different.
Just figured to give a heads up so we don't have ten pots of chili. (I love chili so it would be OK with me)
Oh, I better order a cake too. Sunday is my wife's 60++ birthday.
Rich

lkjcreative

Teresa, it was great to talk to you today and happy that we're able to join you. Thanks for all the information. After the rally we'll head down to Pismo and Buellton for a few days. Would love to join you in Vegas but won't be able to this time around.

The rally you've planned sounds like so much fun. We'll let you know tomorrow about potluck, munchies, etc that we'll bring to share.

Be seeing you all soon,

Linda and Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.