New to Heartland

jeromeb.

I'll start off by saying that we don't own a Heartland product. We do have a Glendale Titanium. Heartland bought the Glendale patent for the nose design. After looking at the Bighorn edition of the Titanium, we started looking further into Heartland's models. They look good. We'll just be hanging around, reading and absorbing. If a change is going to be made, it will more than likely be a Landmark Grand Canyon. Don't mind us, We're just curious and getting a feel from current owners.

Jerome and Dara Jefferson

irogeo

Hello Jerome and Darla, Just wanted to give you a warm welcome to the Heartland forum from another couple of South Dakotans. We just purchased our 2011 Landmark Augusta in Nov. and love it already. We haven't been able to use it much yet as we are still here in SD this winter but looking forward to spring and living in the Augusta. If you should decide on a Landmark I am sure you will be just as pleased with the company and the product. Enjoy the forum. It is great.

MrsSouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi Jerome and Dara,
We don't own a Landmark but do have a Big Country and love it, we've had ours almost two years and really enjoy camping in it. We went to the Tampa Big Show a couple weeks ago and I saw why the Landmark would make such a great impression!
Enjoy the forums! We have made many friends here and on camping rallies! Maybe you would consider a rally?? You would be most welcome to join the fun!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Can't say anything bad about Glendale's. My sister has a 1996 Golden Falcon that is still serving them well. Her only complaint is that the decals have faded and peeled a bit and she can't get new ones.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Welcome to the forum, We have a 2008 Sundance and are in the process of deciding between the Augusta, or maybe the Key West. A friend has a 2011 Augusta on the lot and we are drooling over it. There is a lot of information on here so use it to your benefit.

ncrebel8

Wesley and Niki Norwood
Welcome to the Heartland forum. We would love to have some input from the Glendale owners .

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hi, and welcome to the Heartland family...I just talked to some Titanium owners this morning who are coming to our meet and greet in Mission, TX next month! You won't be disappointed in Heartland, they intend to do Titanium proud, and I have no doubt they will!!