2011 Goshen Rally

dprince99

Just wondering,
Out of the Cyclone owners going to the 2011 Goshen Rally, how many are bring their bikes? We're a little undecided, If we bring our bike & our son decides to come, he will have to sleep in the bunk. If we don't bring the bike, he would prefer to sleep in the multi life style room (alias the garage)
I thought I read a post from someone on the forum that said that @ the 2009 rally their wasn't enough time to ride because of all the events that were scheduled.
Interestingly, other than Michigan winters, I have always found time to ride but don't want to kick the kid out of his room.:)

Last edited:

truknutt

Committed Member
Porthole will chime in here I'm sure. He was trying to organize a bike ride as I recall. I believe I was the one who commented that I didn't have time to take the bikes out during the 4 event-filled days last time. Two of the days it poured like P*&^ out of a boot. Don't let my comments deter you from forcing your son to sleep up in the bunk! :rolleyes:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
You could come early & leave later and have time to ride. There is also no rule as to what you have to attend but much of what goes on at the rally is pretty interesting stuff. I don't know what tours we are doing other than the usual factory trip. I'm sure there will be other group tours available. Do you have a cover for the bike? You don't have to park it in the rig ya know...

Vtxkid

Were going to be on the road for over 1 1/2 weeks during that time so we will be bringing one of our bikes... We also discussed it with Porthole and said we were interested in riding...

Last edited:

jimtoo

I would like to ride also... could someone bring a bike for me to ride???? :) And I DON'T mean one with pedals.... I got one of them.!!!! :)

Jim M

dprince99

Man,
I hope it doesn't rain, ether way we're shooting for a great time & have herd nothing but good things about the rallies. We're kind of new at this camping stuff, We purchased the Cyclone to carry the bike but it seems to get used for everything else, vary nice to have another room behind a door. We're getting there on monday, the cover is a great idea altho the bike has never spent the night outside before, my wife said that I would be in a sleeping bag out beside it before the night was over. LOL, after only 26 yrs. she thinks she knows me.
Anyway, we need to get Jim on a bike (No pedals) or maybe a sidecar and then get lots of pictures. :)