3800db

soilmovers

Wondering if anyone owns a 3800DB or has an opinion about this unit. I love the idea of two separate bedrooms and a half bath, but no recliner(s) is a problem.

Any input would be appreciated!

Rambler

We don't have a DB but have the 3800RD and love the layout. We use the Den for spare bedroom when needed, and use for the Man Cave when it's just Us two. We have had many different people use the Couch/Airbed and everyone says it's very comfortable. The additional 1/2 bath has the outside entrance and is great for keeping everyone from tracking thru the coach when needing bathroom. There is no recliners, but We have a large foot stool that's almost as wide as the couch. It's just as good as the recliner.

soilmovers

We don't have a DB but have the 3800RD and love the layout. We use the Den for spare bedroom when needed, and use for the Man Cave when it's just Us two. We have had many different people use the Couch/Airbed and everyone says it's very comfortable. The additional 1/2 bath has the outside entrance and is great for keeping everyone from tracking thru the coach when needing bathroom. There is no recliners, but We have a large foot stool that's almost as wide as the couch. It's just as good as the recliner.

Thanks for your input. I think a separate den area would have options. Now, I have to convince my other half he doesn't need a recliner..............

jbeletti

Sadly, I don't believe we are producing the 3800 anymore. There are likely a few on dealer lots though. Contact Heartland (574-262-5992) BH Sales and ask them to check dealer stock, if you decide to go with the 3800.