calgary, ab, canada Rv show

irvin56

Is on this weekend. I'm goin just to look over all the new units out there. Not all the dealers around calgary and area will be there. but still a bunch. North trail dealer, Racetrack rv, has not been there ever year we went but lots of other heartland models there, so we will investigate and see if we can find anything that compares to our 31QBS.
(in the bunk house layouts).
See if we run into anyone from Heartland there. Have not seen anyone the last 3 yrs

See what new toys are out now for campin. And to think we use to rough it yrs ago.

I won 4 tickets for the show, which will save me about $60.00. Highway robbery for entrances to see stuff.

irvin56

Well lots of units there, but very few Heartland. $471,000.00 (yes that's the right amount of zero's)will buy you a nice 42 foot M.H. I wonder If they would let you test drive that baby ????
lots of 4 bunk model this time, manufacturers are gearing more to the bigger families. 3 yrs ago, when we bough ours, there was only a couple companies making them. The few I saw of Heartland were very nice. Trail runner quad bunk model would be the only one I would think of trading for. the Cyclone was set up as a patio deck on back gate. That was a real eyeopener for everyone and dealer said he sold a few just because of garage setup. 1 person does not own any toys but wanted it as it was setup