Air Safe 25K Hitch

jimizuno

I'm looking at a Air Safe 25k Omni-directional Fifth Wheel Hitch and was looking for some feedback. Is this a good hitch?

jimtoo

Hi jimizuno,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure you will get some positive answers as I have heard good reports about the hitch.

I did delete the other post you made as it was a duplicate of this one, and we do not allow duplicate posting in different areas of the forum.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

rvn4fun

We love ours. This is our first air hitch and we like the way our fifth wheel pulls on it. The wife once left our kitchen knife holder and two glasses sitting on the counter top, when we arrive at our destination that night, she opened the door of the rv and they were still standing on the countertop where they have been left. Has to be very good for the frame ect. on the rv.

WilmanJim

Sorry for the late reply. Been using our Bighorn traveling and enjoying this beautiful country. We had the 25K Air Safe hitch tossed in with the deal on our Bighorn and it has worked flawlessly. It sure smoothes our the ride even though the roads in this country are smooth to begin with. ;)
We have only had it for a couple years and just about 30,000 miles but it sure has done us well.
When going down the road and you look in the rear view mirror you see the trailer going up and down and the ride is smooth.
I'm sure it's not for everyone and I'm not sure I would have paid around $2500 for it but since the dealer wanted to get rid of the Bighorn he agreed to toss the Air Hitch in the deal. After having it, personally I would pay to have one.
That is just my opinion.
Good Luck on what you decide and Enjoy RV'n and be Safe.

Jim