How are heartland toyhaulers constructed vs competition

teberhard

Can't seem to find any info on how any manufacturers build there units. Not sure why I can't find much info. For example if I buy a modular home they'll tell me that all the walls are 2x6 19" on center. This is important info. Why can I not find any info like that on RV's. Very close to buying a RW 395 but want to know more about how they are constructed.

jimtoo

Hi teberhard,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

If you have not looked or if you have,,, maybe you missed it, but this the Heartland RVs web site. Here they list all the R values, and a lot of the construction details as to wall thickness and other things.

I'm sure you will get some more answers also.

Enjoy the forum and become a family member.

Jim M

jbeletti

teberhard,

We do not have a Road Warrior Construction Manual but I invite you to call Heartland directly to speak to anyone in the Road Warrior sales group. They'd be happy to speak to you about the details of construction. Call 574-262-5992.

Thank you for your interest in Heartland products.

Jim

teberhard

I wanted to add I'll be using the RW 395 as a full timer while I am building my house. Are these good 4 season rv's?

Mike Aplin

I will put our units up against any other units on the market for insulation properties. We use three types of insulation in our units as well as formaldehyde free spun glass insulation. We also use the solar reflective bronze mirrored tinted windows. We are also the only documented manufacturer to document that we ran our units through the Dometic freeze chamber which you can view in our lit or on our website. Our units can go deeper into the fall and earlier into the Spring. Take care, Mike :cool: