Wonder where it is??

FARMER45

My new 3585 is lost somewhere between the factory and dealer in lubbock tx. Hope its not in a snow bank somewhere

jimtoo

Well we hope it is not also....probably just a little delay due to road conditions. And then the transporter maybe needed to take a day off because of ICC regulations... only so many hours without time off.

Anyway I bet it will be there shortly and you will have a ball when you pick it up... just do a really good PDI and make sure everything works and you can work everything.

Do you or did you have any relatives in the area of Three Rivers or Pawnee, TX.? Used to be some in the area with the same last name.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit when you get it.

Jim M

funntheson

It seemed like forever after we were told that our unit had shipped. Don't worry though, it is worth the wait.

FARMER45

I am sure all the snow and ice in the north east has slowed down delivery, i am so glad we are in a warmer part of usa.
Its real dry here, no moisture of any kind since aug.
My son in law was raised in three rivers, his dad was a pastor there

K

karykatz

Farmer45

What is the name of your dealer. I will try and check to see where your unit is.

K

karykatz

Farmer45,

Your unit was completed last Friday. It was picked up this week by transportation Company. This time of year transportation might take up to 2 weeks. Im sure it will be there very soon. I hope this helps. Welcome to the heartland RV Family. You will love your new coach.