Has anyone used this before.

troybilt71

Thinking of selling the 2900mk. Was wondering if anyone has used this service nationalmultilist.com?

I want to try to upgrade to a 3200re. Just thinking, not sure if we realy want to or not just testing the waters. Any help will be greatly appritiated.:cool:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Sorry to say, but I've never heard of it. You can list it for free here on the forum as well as Craigslist.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Good luck Troy. If you decide you want to sell I hope it sales quickly.We sold our Terry tt by using Ebay. A couple from PA. bought it.

fljlcw

Yes we used it and wound up in A scam some thing didnt feel right so we called the state police and they investigated sure enough it was Fred

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
I haven't used or seen that site during my searches. I wouldnt pay $200-$400 for a online site ad as so many are free. You have other options like Craigs List, Ebay, low cost/free sites, Co-sign at your local dealer or ask the local dealer to buy it out right.

Tom_Diane

Thinking of selling the 2900mk. Was wondering if anyone has used this service nationalmultilist.com?

I want to try to upgrade to a 3200re. Just thinking, not sure if we realy want to or not just testing the waters. Any help will be greatly appritiated.:cool:
WOW, Just yesterday I had a conversation with my DW about downgrading from our 2010 3200re. Shes not ready to let it go but knows time is coming. Fact is I was dx'd 2 weeks ago with a progressive lung disease and in the final stage but dont know if its 5 years or sooner or longer yet, but who really knows. But I could see a trade in the works if I could convince her. Might have to see where you are in the fall.