PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used this before.

troybilt71
01-27-2011, 09:37 PM
Thinking of selling the 2900mk. Was wondering if anyone has used this service nationalmultilist.com?

I want to try to upgrade to a 3200re. Just thinking, not sure if we realy want to or not just testing the waters. Any help will be greatly appritiated.:cool:

Ray LeTourneau
01-28-2011, 07:27 PM
Sorry to say, but I've never heard of it. You can list it for free here on the forum as well as Craigslist.

trdeal
01-28-2011, 07:55 PM
Good luck Troy. If you decide you want to sell I hope it sales quickly.We sold our Terry tt by using Ebay. A couple from PA. bought it.

fljlcw
01-29-2011, 09:01 AM
Yes we used it and wound up in A scam some thing didnt feel right so we called the state police and they investigated sure enough it was Fred

westxsrt10
01-29-2011, 11:18 AM
I haven't used or seen that site during my searches. I wouldnt pay $200-$400 for a online site ad as so many are free. You have other options like Craigs List, Ebay, low cost/free sites, Co-sign at your local dealer or ask the local dealer to buy it out right.

Tom_Diane
01-31-2011, 08:36 AM
Thinking of selling the 2900mk. Was wondering if anyone has used this service nationalmultilist.com?

I want to try to upgrade to a 3200re. Just thinking, not sure if we realy want to or not just testing the waters. Any help will be greatly appritiated.:cool:
WOW, Just yesterday I had a conversation with my DW about downgrading from our 2010 3200re. Shes not ready to let it go but knows time is coming. Fact is I was dx'd 2 weeks ago with a progressive lung disease and in the final stage but dont know if its 5 years or sooner or longer yet, but who really knows. But I could see a trade in the works if I could convince her. Might have to see where you are in the fall.