Issues getting Lippert to return calls to dealer

Dusty

Jim, Scott, Coley or whoever can offer some help.

My Bighorn 3500RL 2006 year model seems to have frame issue. I have taken it to my dealer (ExploreUSA, in Kyle Texas) and they have taken pictures, inside and out and sent emails and phoned Lippert but have recieved no response. We need some help here and quickly. I think my frame warrenty runs out in April or May. Would someone at the factory please see if they can get Lippert to give my dealer a call about this unit at 512-262-1034? The gentleman that is dealing with my units name is Marcus.

Thanks
Dusty
Cell Phone 512-304-5838

jbeletti

Dusty,

The factory only monitors the Ask The Factory forums so they may not see this direct question post from you here.

Since timing is of the essence for you on this, please contact the factory at once, to get the ball rolling.

The main number is: 574-262-5992. Please call now. I'd ask for David Partin.

Jim

Scott

Dusty - Jim sent me your post and I have contacted our customer service department as well to make sure you get your issue resolved. Hate to say this, but my experience with Lippert is that when I call them - I either get someone right away, or I get a call back within the hour. They are VERY good at customer service. I am going to assume that it was the dealer who is telling you that they haven't heard back from Lippert. What oten happens in situations like this is they play phone tag for hours (or even days) because the service technician is always in the shop and unavailable to take the call. I am confident that you will find Lippert to be as responsive as I suggest. Either way - we are on it now and you will get action.
ST

Dusty

Thanks Scott,

You assume correctly, it was the dealer that told me they were haveing trouble with contacting Lippert. Since then I have talked to Jim Fenner and I think he talked to the guy at my dealer and gave him a name to send the pictures and information too and going to continue to monitor it.

Its this kind of personal help and support that makes Heartland great.

Thanks again,
Dusty

Dusty

An update on the Lippert frame issue. I was told by my dealer today that Lippert has viewed the pictures, is sending a Lippert welder to texas to reweld my frame and is making things right including disassembley and reassembly. My heartfelt thanks to both Heartland and to Lippert for their prompt response to my problem. This folks is why the Heartland brand is popular and rightly so.

Dusty