New 3610 RE Lippert or Dexter Running Gear?

Prokat140

Well, we ordered the 3610RE. Appreciate the comments on the trail air pin box. Spent the extra money to have it installed.

As I have browsed the forum, I noticed that Heartland has used Lippert running gear (axels, springs, hangers, etc.) and it looks as if they have been nothing but problems. They list on their 2011 brochure that they now are using Dexter. Does anyone know this to be a fact?

I guess I am somewhat concerned as we have had a 1997 Avion Wesport for 12 years and we have not had a single problem with it. This will be the first brand new camper that we have bought and we are buying it for retirement. It seems that there have been issues with them from looking at the rating links, however, most seem to say they would buy again. Guess we have been lucky with our purchase of the avion.

ChopperBill

Just did a search because I ordered wet bolts from Trail Air and they asked if I had Dexter or Lippert axles. Tag on axles show I have Lippert axles on our "11" 3610RE. All "11"'s dont have Dexter axles so you had better check before you order a wet bolt kit.