Broke Euro chair

ChopperBill

There is a thick plastic washer where the chair mounts to the swivel base that broke on my chair. I asked the dealer if he could get me a new washer and I would put it on. If not I would make one out of metal machinery washers. I called him today and he said they looked at both chairs and it didn't look good, so he called the chair manufacture and they said they would send out two NEW chairs! Really surprised me that they would do that. Got to love a dealer that looks out for you! You might check your chairs and see what you find.
232636507.jpg

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Chopper Bill

Rooms to Go has Euro chairs with wooden bases for $275. Went to the store here in Lakeland, but they are not stocked there, but could get a couple in within a week.

Were your chairs standard in your unit, or was this something you added afterwards?

ChopperBill

Mine are the standard Heartland Optional Euro chairs. If that makes sense.:confused: My dealer just called today and said my BH is ready to pick up. They said the chair factory did indeed send TWO NEW chairs. They did say they went straight to the chair manufacture with the broken chair problem and not Heartland. Have to say that is because of GREAT LOCAL dealer support!