42" Flatscreen in the Bighorn 3400 RE (picture)

jbeletti

The factory shared with me the picture below. It shows what a 42" LCD Flatscreen TV looks like in the 3400 RE (rear entertainment center).

For those who can give up the back window for a rear entertainment floor plan - this looks awesome!

//heartlandowners.org/attachments/relow_1.jpg

happyrover

42" LCD in Big Horn

Ambassador Jim,

That BIG 42" LCD TV really looks great in the Big Horn, but what happens to the floor space for the recliners ?

Mel

jbeletti

Hi Mel,

Below is what the 3400 RE floor plan looks like. The chairs and sofa are in opposing slides.

Jim

//heartlandowners.org/attachments/3400re.jpg

K

Ken Washington

I for one don't like it! I really like the window in the back and this would feel too closed in. We enjoy sitting and looking out the window.

Ken

happyrover

No picture window

Ken,

I am with you. Will not live without my picture window in the back of the rig. Can't watch the sunrises or sunsets without that picture window. It would feel like I was sitting in a closet. But then that's why they make so many models, so we can all have what we want. Thanks for the info Ambassador Jim.

Mel

jbeletti

More pictures of 3400 RE

Scott sent me a few more pictures of the Bighorn 3400 RE entertainment center.

Below is one of them and at this link are all of them. What I didn't realize at first was the counter under the TV is a full-width pull out desk/work surface.

Jim

//heartlandowners.org/attachments/redesk3.jpg

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
We would pass on that one. I spend a lot of time at the computer desk and Saundra's favorite pastimes are to have the fireplace on and be watching TV. She would not want me blocking her view of either.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I like the look of the rear entertainment but like the other replies I wouldn't get that floor plan. I also like to play on the computer while Lin watches the TV or visa-versa. I think the look of this set-up is cleaner than the KZ Escalade we saw at a recent show. It's good to see Heartland is doing things to compete with other brands similar floor plans. Thanks for the post Jim.