Brand New 2011 Bighorn 3670RL In The Driveway!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
We just picked up out special order 3670RL after 9 weeks of anticipation. It looks even better than expected! The Pecan cabinets are beautiful. Godiva decor.We got almost every option including the dual pane windows that I agonized over,Trailair pinbox,Onan 5500,2nd AC,slide toppers 2nd fantastic fan in bath.....
Also great news,we love the mega bath and the door does swing out in to the hall. Seems very roomy.
The bedroom seems wider than the one we looked at on the dealer lot. Also there is a big drawer under the King bed.
Really like the lower TV.
We are really happy with this new land yacht. We also sold our SOB yesterday.

Thank you to Kary Katzenberger and the whole Heartland team, for a great job and for putting up with all my questions. We are very happy! Thank You!

Attachments

• IMG_1646.jpg
    IMG_1646.jpg
    549.9 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_1647.jpg
    IMG_1647.jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1652.jpg
    IMG_1652.jpg
    578.2 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1648.jpg
    IMG_1648.jpg
    609.4 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_1656.jpg
    IMG_1656.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 135
  • Kitchen 4.jpg
    Kitchen 4.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1649.jpg
    IMG_1649.jpg
    612.5 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1653.jpg
    IMG_1653.jpg
    724.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1662.jpg
    IMG_1662.jpg
    745.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1666.jpg
    IMG_1666.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_1665.jpg
    IMG_1665.jpg
    789 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

jbeletti

Congrats Trace and Teri!

To remove an image, click Edit for your post, then click Advanced, then scroll down to Manage Attachments.

Hope you're going to show off that new baby at a CA rally this year. In fact, consider joining us at the Pacific Regional rally in Sparks, NV for the 4th of July weekend.

Jim

caissiel

Nice unit
well done.

We have the thermo windows to, and been puting them to good use here in florida this winter.

TandT

Congrats Trace and Teri!

To remove an image, click Edit for your post, then click Advanced, then scroll down to Manage Attachments.

Hope you're going to show off that new baby at a CA rally this year. In fact, consider joining us at the Pacific Regional rally in Sparks, NV for the 4th of July weekend.

Jim

Jim,
We are signed up for Goshen. We are also signed up for Anaheim. Haven't decided on Sparks yet, but we may go.
Thanks for the edit info, Trace

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Trace and Teri, Congrats on your new rig. We are waiting the arrival of our 3670RL. Thanks for posting pics.
I hope we like the new bath also.

gmpoirier

George
Congratulations.

We've had a BH 3670 since Oct 2008 and taken it to Alaska and Maine (from Colorado). We still love it.

TandT

Jim,
We are signed up for Goshen. We are also signed up for Anaheim. Haven't decided on Sparks yet, but we may go.
Thanks for the edit info, Trace

Better pics. Now you can actually see something.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Really nice! I especially like that light fixture over the kitchen counter. I wonder if that's available in the oak finish for a possible retrofit add-on??? I notice the slide topper over your living room slide is pretty slack. That might need some adjustment or a PVC support under it.

TandT

John. The slide topper caught water in the rain. Looks like an issue I need to look into. Taking it for some minor re-adjustments today. I will mention it, Thanks

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
John. The slide topper caught water in the rain. Looks like an issue I need to look into. Taking it for some minor re-adjustments today. I will mention it, Thanks

I might have jumped the gun on the topper. Looking at some photos of mine the first time we took it out, the main one droops similar to yours. The others are tight, however. I think it's due to the size of it. Based on the recommendations of others, I made a PVC support that runs the length of it to keep it from collecting a load of water.

I am waiting for the same trailer! I ordered the 3670rl from a catalog without knowing exactly what the interior will look like with the Godiva leather couch and chairs and the pecan wood finish. Do you have the pictures available for me to see? I hope to have mine delivered in early April.

TandT

I am waiting for the same trailer! I ordered the 3670rl from a catalog without knowing exactly what the interior will look like with the Godiva leather couch and chairs and the pecan wood finish. Do you have the pictures available for me to see? I hope to have mine delivered in early April.
flyfisher3670; Enlarge the last picture above to see the leather,godiva,pecan the best. I don't have any other pics on my camera.If I take more I will PM you with them. I can assure you that you will be pleased with this combo. The megabath is really nice also. The waiting is the hardest part.