Onyx Interior Pics

rustyshakelford

Does anyone have some pics of the onyx interior for the 2011 cyclones? We ordered our with the stone mocha and now after looking at heartlands website (Decor section never worked before this day for me) I think i made a mistake. From the little 2" pic, I think it looks pretty sharp. I have scoured the internet looking for dealer stock pics that have this interior but have come up empty. Our coach goes online Feb 7, so i need to be able to make a final determination before it gets to late.

Also, while looking all morning, I keep finding some that I cant place. They do not look like the samples heartlands website shows at all! Dont know if or why it would matter, but its a 3010 HD

Thanks

brett

Vtxkid

I agree that it doesn't looked the same between the dealership listing and Heartlands listing...

rustyshakelford

I agree that it doesn't looked the same between the dealership listing and Heartlands listing...

i guess ill call heartland on monday and ask mike directly instead of going thru my dealership. it also looks like they switched the floor tile color. if thats the case, i would definately like to see a couch outfitted in the new onyx fabric before its to late

brett