When are the 2012 Bighorns coming out?

caokgafamily

When is Heartland coming out with the 2012 Bighorn models?

I was just crunching numbers etc and I'm seriously thinking about buying/upgrading to a new Bighorn. My truck is still good for another 3+ yrs so I want to take the plung!!!!!!!!!
Life is short and we go out all the time! bigger kitch & bath etc.

Steve

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I may be wrong, but with rolling line changes it doesn't seem like changes are bunched together to wait for a "new model year".
That said, it may not matter what the year of the unit is, other than to being able to say it's a "2011", or "2012".

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I've only had my 2011 for five months and there have already been major interior changes to it! Let's not make make it old too soon!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
We just ordered the new LM Key Largo which is brand new. It will be a 2011 I believe.

caokgafamily

Well I guess I took the first step. I put my 07 3400RL on Graigs list and me and DW are going to look at some 2011 Bighorns tomorrow.

Wish me luck....

Steve

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well I guess I took the first step. I put my 07 3400RL on Graigs list and me and DW are going to look at some 2011 Bighorns tomorrow.

Wish me luck....

Steve

Good luck. We just got ours last Friday. Couldn't be happier about it. Have fun.
FYI, After we reached a bottom line price I put my SOB on Craigslist. After about 4 tire kickers/dreamers, our new trailer came in. When we were at the dealer signing the final papers, the finance guy asked me if I had a used trailer to get rid of. I said I knew they wouldn't give me enough and that the bottom line on the new BH was set. He said that since new trailer sales was slow and they wanted to buy clean used units, to give them a chance. To my surprise they came back at me with a price that was exactly what I was asking for it on CL.
No brainer, they bought my used trlr. outright, no muss, no fuss. Not contingent on anything with the new one. As far as price. Do your homework on the internet before you commit to your dealer. You would be surprised how much variation there is.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I've only had my 2011 for five months and there have already been major interior changes to it! Let's not make make it old too soon!

We already have a "second buyers club" which I think you are the president.
Are you thinking about starting a 'third buyers club"?

You might actually get to rejoin the HL Owner's club for only $60.00 and become a chapter leader...oh wait, never mind.:confused::eek::rolleyes: