Bedroom tv mount

Bob Vaughn

We picked up our 3250ts this weekend and it has a mount in the basement for the tv from the bedroom.....I would like to find what brand, kind of mount that is so I can buy the tv part and put a spare flat screen tv that I had in my computer room in the basement so I do not have to go up and remove and replace the bedroom tv the times I want to sit outside and watch tv.....Wonder who sells this one? I have found mounts but not the kind that allows you to remove the tv....

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Inside the "blue bag" with all your owners manuals, you should find one for the TV mounts. They were included with our pack along with all the usual appliance, TV etc manuals!

tvermette

I checked my blue bag and there is nothing in there.

Does anyone have any suggestions on who I could talk to about this at Heartland. My unit is a brand new Heartland Augusta, and I called the company to find out that I couldn't buy the bracket, they said I had to buy the whole arm assembly at a great price of $75.00 plus... Well, I now know why... I got a number from Heartland to contact the manufacturer, and they ended up giving me another number who then gave me another number, who gave me another number...long story short... 7 phone calls later, nothing.

I find it troubling that you buy a brand new unit and 3 months later you can't even get a replacement component. I hope Heartland doesn't make a habit of buying parts that are out of production or from places going out of business.
Does anyone have any suggestions, or know of someone at Heartland that can help other than transfering me to someone that can't get me an answer?

Very frustrating. I hope the company will stand behind this and do the leg work instead of me spending a couple hours chasing a part that is no longer available 3 months after being installed in a new unit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hate to be upset because I love the unit, it's great.

-Tom

Bob Vaughn

Go to the Jensen Direct web site and see if there is a mount there.....I ordered one for a tv that I can put in the basement...It came with the wall mount which I did not need and the arm which I did need all for 10.88 and free shipping....It came ups tonight and I tried it out and it fits...now I have an extra wall mount....