I Apologize SouthernNights

jpajax

The reason for the apology is that when I responded to the post 14 hours ago that was started on Digital camera's by southernhnights the response was not posted so that meant that the original post was put were???? So therefore, I apologize Sam and Larry for responding to your post.:( I have look in the new post file and it has disappeared.

Last edited:

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Jim, I saw your post and I saw Ajax. Not sure why you caould not see it. Sometimes the forum seems to have gremlins in it but it is there and I enjoyed the pics, especially the one with Ajax.

No apology needed and thank you for posting the pictures.

Here it is
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/21769-Looking-for-a-good-Digital-camera

jpajax

After a search for the thread I did find it. The point is we have a very good fetcher on this forum called new post. It is a very quick way to keep up with what has been posted I have noticed that it is a hit and miss sometimes whether or not it gets posted. I know that there are sometimes a tremendous number of posts made and it has to be a very hard job to keep up in which the moderator do a very,very good job. So I guess what I am trying to say is are there a better way that the posts would go straight to the new post so it would stay some what more active and easer to find for us that have senior moments and are computer challenged.

2010augusta

Okay, I think I understand your issue and I have a solution for you.

After you hit the "What's New" button, go to "Active Topics" in the dark blue header, and click "Last Day" or "Last 2 Days", and that we show all threads that have had a post in the past 24 or 48 hours, including posts that you have made the last post on. I find this to be the easiest way to generally browse and keep up with new post on the forum.

Last edited:

kkamshop

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Alan! I have been on this forum forever (it seems anyway) and could not figure out how to get it to show the threads I have posted on when there is not a post after mine. I will definitely be trying your approach.

2010augusta

Additionally, you can go to "My Profile" and in the left hand bar under your username and avatar, are options to "find all posts" and "find all started threads". These can be helpful if it has been a while since you made the post or started a thread.

kkamshop

Yes, I knew about that feature, but I enjoy following certain threads without subscribing and I can never remember what forum a particular post was in.

Thanks again!