3455rl 2011 cant get sat to work

Can anyone tell me the right way to connect my outside tri pod sat, on the outside there is two connections says bed sat, and two that says sat, and one that says cable, I have tried everything, I ran it thur the window it works fine. Customer service was of no help.:(

also in the bedroom where the booster is there is to cable connections top and botton with short piece of cable conecting.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I believe your UDC is laid out the same as ours. I use the satellite connector on the upper right (not the bed sat) to connect the cable coming from the dish. Then make sure a cable is routed from the satellite connector behind the TV (at least it is in mine) to the satellite box. Can't get to my trailer right now, but I think this is correct. Hopefully someone can post pictures of the correct routing soon.

LeeA

I just bought a 3585 RL and could not get mine to work. I used the 1st to the left to connect the living room and the 2nd on from the left for the bed room the two connections on the right are only if you install a roof mt sat dish. The guy that did the walk thru did not know ether They had the left two marked Sat and The right two marked Bed Sat. The decale on the door does show it but fonts were so small it was hard to read