CradlePoint Announces 3Gstore as Authorized Support Center

3Gstore

Today, CradlePoint has announced that 3Gstore.com to become the first "CradlePoint Authorized Support Center".

When purchasing a CradlePoint Router direct from 3Gstore.com, customers receive:

- Free toll free tech support
- Presales support
- Support CD and Tip Sheets with your Router purchase

But the biggest news, is that for any router that normally includes 60 days of free firmware upgrades, that is automatically extended to 2 years when purchasing your CradlePoint Router from 3Gstore.com.

Currently, CradlePoint charges $49.99/year for support and free firmware upgrades, so if you hang on to your router for 2 years, purchasing from 3Gstore, can save you an additional $100 over the next 2 years.

CradlePoint Announces 3Gstore.com as an Authorized Support Center

If you already purchased your CTR35 (or MBR90) from 3Gstore.com, this 2 year extension will automatically happen for you in the coming weeks.

Also, any future routers that CradlePoint ships that includes 60 days of firmware, will also be covered.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ah foots - I purchased my cradlepoint from Best Buy just a couple of weeks ago. Bad timing as usual.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Matt, we have a CTR350 Version 1.1 from the 3Gstore. Are you aware of any future updates that would make the CTR350 compatible with 4G?

Thanks

3Gstore

Matt, we have a CTR350 Version 1.1 from the 3Gstore. Are you aware of any future updates that would make the CTR350 compatible with 4G?

Thanks

Nope :(

The CTR350 has reached EOL (End of Life) and will never be compatible with either WiMAX or Sprint 4G.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Matt - we just bought the CradlePoint 900 which states that its either 3/4 G. Is that true? Currently we have the Verizon UM175 but were thinking about upgrading to the 4G system after Verizon has had it out for a while and got the bugs out of the program.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Matt, another compatability question. I have an MBR1000. With a software upgrade and a new 4G aircard, will it work as 4G?

Peace
Dave

BruteForce

3Gstore

Matt - we just bought the CradlePoint 900 which states that its either 3/4 G. Is that true? Currently we have the Verizon UM175 but were thinking about upgrading to the 4G system after Verizon has had it out for a while and got the bugs out of the program.

The MBR900 currently doesn't have LTE beta firmware. That's exclusive to the CTR500, MBR1000 & MBR1200 at the moment, however, the MBR900 will be included in the official firmware release on slated for 2/23. There is a new beta out but it's not available for the public, which does fix the whole 3G issue and allows for much better performance in 4G areas. The release will also offer official support for the LG VL600 :)

At this time I'd just recommend avoiding the 1.7.6 beta unless you've already purchased a UML290 & want to get your router up and running because we can't support an unofficial release.