Our ordered 3250TS arrived at dealer yesterday.........

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Yep, our ordered 3250TS arrived at National RV in Milan Michigan yesterday.........an it looks like a little BLIZZARD is headed its way. Probably will not be picking it up this weekend!! Guess it will be "snow-broke-in" when we pick up next week!!!......I hope :eek:

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! Last winter we had to wait for ours to be delivered from Ohio through blizzards, the Rocky Mountains, Cascade Mountains etc. The anticipation is half the fun! You will love the BC!

Best Wishes!

lduguay

LOL......looks like we dodged the "bullet"! My brother lives about 5 miles from National RV and they only got about 8"........so far the forecast is lookin optimistic for a trip north! We only have the little bumps called the Smokey's to drive through.....all I-77. We are pretty "cited" about graduating from the tent to the BC!! :D

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new BC. Hope you enjoy it as much as we have ours. A funny thought popped in my mind - wonder if the rig comes with sleds runner under the wheels. Good luck and enjoy.

B

bwwalczak

snow.jpg
We are all fighting the enormous snowfall. Even here in Elkhart....they are calling this SNOWPOCALYPSE 2011.

Good news is that Big Country is so HOT, it is melting cold spirits all over North America!

lduguay

I am a skier......Hmmmmmmm..........with just a few modifications.........I wonder.....warranty issues????? I wouldn't "weld" the skis to the frame........what about snow brakes?? Are there such things as "diesel dogs".....and what kind of mileage do they get??? Sooooo many questions, sooooo little time!!!!!

Bryan, how much snow did you get? My brother in Ann Arbor only got about 7-8" and expected maybe 2 more today......not the 2 feet the weatherman was predicting.

Bob Vaughn

View attachment 11845
We are all fighting the enormous snowfall. Even here in Elkhart....they are calling this SNOWPOCALYPSE 2011.

Good news is that Big Country is so HOT, it is melting cold spirits all over North America!
Bryan does that mean no body is in today....Julie has been trying to get hold of some one to find out if my convection oven was ever shipped....It was supposed to be here Monday but so far nothing, Nada....

B

bwwalczak

Julie called me today already about the microwave. Our parts department is not in today, so I dont have an answer nor tracking number. Big snow.

I spoke with parts last week about this and the vendor was shipping directly with the microwave to land on Monday. This is not what you want to hear, but I will get more info when our parts department comes back.

We got almost 2 feet of snow, but the wind was crazy!!! We have drifts. When I drove my truck to work, there were abandoned cars on the road. Kind of freaky!

Bob Vaughn

Bryan, I looked at your weather for today and 3-17 degrees is way way to cold for me....I hope the parts dept can come to work today so we can find out what happened to our convection oven....I saw on the Carefree web site that they have slide out covers with the enclosed cases in pewter color that would look great on the Big Country.......