leaking window

rnewk52

Greetings, This is our first winter in our new Cyclone. Mostly we love the trailer, but we have an issue with the sliding exit window in the slide behind the couch. It will not seal out the wind. It is not a dual pane window, but none of the other windows leak like this one does. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what was done to resolve the problem, short of replacing with dual pane. Thanks for any suggestions.

Riverman

Our window behind the couch does the same.
Its those windy rainy days we really wished we had known about the dual pane option.

Vtxkid

I know which window your talking about but we haven't had a problem with ours up to this point...

rnewk52

Greetings again, well the wind died down and the temp came up some so I decided to check the leaking window this morning. What I found was the seal between the swing out (exit) part of the window and the stationary frame is doing absolutely nothing on the lower 1/3 of the window, in fact you can see daylight between the frames and the seal. The top 2/3 has a good tight squeeze on the foam seal. I don't see any way to adjust the exit window latches (red handles) so I guess I will wait till we get home and locate a thicker seal. Black Gorilla tape will have to be the remedy for now, at least the draft is significantly less.