Drawer Opening in Travel

Ron Schoner

Tin Star
Have my first question reference to the cabinet draws coming open while traveling. The cabinet draws next to the stove/oven, and under the refg. keep coming open while on the road. My question "How can I tighten-up the draw locks"?

Thanks for help!

Ron

jpmorgan37

Ron:
Check this thread. It probably has the answer you are looking for. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=784&highlight=drawer+locks
Good Luck
John

ChopperBill

Most RV's are way behind in the drawer and door deal. Our old Lance camper (I have noticed them in the Eagle Cap TCs also) had positive latches on all the cabinet doors. You had to push in the latch before it will open. All the drawers had to be lifted before you could pull them out. No way they will open on the road.
More than one person has torn off a cabinet door and done other damage when the put the slide out with a door open. I came this >< close my self. Now its the first thing we check before we set up. We had a coffee pot come out of a cabinet door in our Snowriver TC and chip a piece out of the counter. Every trip we have taken, even to the storage lot a drawer or door opens. We rubber band the double doors but I am going to figure out how to latch the single doors. Will look into making the drawers more secure also.