New Prospective Owner Here

jjriker

Hi everybody! My name is Jessica, and my husband Harry and I are future full-timers. We went to the Boston RV show yesterday, and our eye was caught by a Heartland Bighorn (and especially the huge shower!). Before yesterday, we thought we knew what we were going to buy when the time comes in a little over a year. But now we have decided to do a little more research. So I decided to join this forum to get to know some other Heartland owners and gather some more info. Thanks in advance for all your help. :)

jimtoo

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family of owners. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all williing to share their knowledge if needed.

Just start asking the questions and our members will give you answers.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Hello and welcome to the forum from WA State. We too did exactly what you are doing...shopped for almost a year while frequenting this forum. I think you will find forum members more than helpful with honest feedback. Heartland makes a great product and the company has excellent customer relations/service. We are very glad we ended up with the Big Country.

Best Wishes in your Quest!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Welcome! We also did a lot of research before buying our 1st coach. Prowled around here quite a bit. We ended up with our BH 3670 and couldn't happier so far. We put on over 5,000 miles last year without a problem and we're leaving in 43 days on our next trip. Good luck with your research and hope to see you in a Heartland somewhere down the road.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Jessica & Harry, Welcome to the Heartland Forum. I feel our forum is an excellent place to gather great info. We've been Heartland owners for almost 5 years. I wish we could buy a newer one to take advantage of all the improvements they have made over the years.
Good luck with your up and coming adventure.

goodtruck

Welcome to the Heartland forum.Like you we looked for over a year be for we made our choice.There are a lot of good people here that want to help so visit often. ASK ANY QUESTION and you will get an answer it may not be the one you want but it will be what is true.This site has helped us more then once and I know I like the candor that is expressed.

jjriker

Thanks for the welcomes. I'm sure my husband will be jumping on here and doing a lot of research as well. He takes care of all the more technical stuff, while I tend to look at the cupboards and the layout in the kitchen. ;)

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hello Jessica & Harry,

Just a idea in Syracuse they have a spring Rv show his the linkhttp://www.cnyrvshow.com/. When you get the new Heartland you should join us at a rally !!

Heartland will be there !! Bighorn/Sundance/North Country/Trail runner/Country Ridge !!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We are very happy with our Bighorn which we have lived in for two years. Like Ray, we would love to move up to a new Bighorn or a Landmark and will someday.

Did you go to Howard and Linda's seminar on full timing? If so, I'm sure you learned a lot from them.

jjriker

We are very happy with our Bighorn which we have lived in for two years. Like Ray, we would love to move up to a new Bighorn or a Landmark and will someday.

Did you go to Howard and Linda's seminar on full timing? If so, I'm sure you learned a lot from them.

We did get to Howard and Linda's seminar. It was great! and also great to meet them. :) We are signed up to go to their April rally in Tennessee. Both Harry and I are looking forward to that.

jjriker

Hello Jessica & Harry,

Just a idea in Syracuse they have a spring Rv show his the linkhttp://www.cnyrvshow.com/. When you get the new Heartland you should join us at a rally !!

Heartland will be there !! Bighorn/Sundance/North Country/Trail runner/Country Ridge !!

We didn't know there was an RV show coming up in March. We may just try to get there. Syracuse is close enough we can do the trip and back in one day. Do you know if the show is outside?

Jim-n-Leslie

Hey Jessica - my wife and I have been on the forum since we first bought our Bighorn, and couldn't be happier - with both the Bighorn as well as the camaraderie here on the forum. I have spoken to other 5th wheel owners, and I sense that this is one of the most helpful, friendly forums centered around the Heartland products. The best to you in your search for the right toy in which to full time!
Jim & Leslie

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
hello and welcome to the heartland forum and ownership club from ontario, canada. we bought our very first and brand new 2010 bighorn 3580 back in july 2010. we love it! we saved alot of money buying in the states, but we found a great dealership in michigan and have been thrilled ever since we got it. if you can afford it, buy it and enjoy it. happy bighorn hunting and maybe see you at a rally some day!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Welcome to the Heartland gang! This forum is like an electronic encyclopedia for all things RV, and then some.

jjriker

I've been looking at the info for the Syracuse RV show, and am happy to see that it is all indoors!! :) So if there aren't any big storms that weekend, it's definitely time for another road trip.