Sharp 42 inch tV mount

yepuhuh

We have the BH 3585rl and recently the dealer installed a new 42 inch Sharp TV. Well after getting it home, I can for the life of me, get the surround speakers to work when TV is on air or cable. That not being my biggest issue, the biggest issue is I can't move the tv off the wall to put an hdmi cord in the back or anything.

Is there a special tool or something I have to use to undue a securuity bolt or something to get this thing out away from the mount so I can utilize the video in , components and one of the 4 hdmi inputs.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Yepuhuh, above your TV you should see a trim board. Look at it. There should be one screw on the right side of it driven in at the very upper right hand corner of the TV. Also on that board there should be three screws holding it to the cabinet above. Remove those four screws and remove the board. Then your TV will lift up and out.

Peace
Dave

Jharris

Hi Yepuhuh,
I appreciated your question and cookie's response as I am trying to figure out how to get to the back of the TV as well to hook of a media streaming device. Also I don't get surround sound when playing from the air antenae, how did you get yours working?