PDA

View Full Version : Dove Gray Dicor

SJH
02-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Has anyone found a source for the gray colored Dicor or Proflex. Can't seem to find it around here...not even at Camping World. Not much luck online either!

slmayor
02-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Find a local RV store that buys from NTP Distribution. I've got the gray silicone base in a couple different brands listed in the newest catalog. Dicor lists Dove, but in my catalog, it says it's bright white? Could be a typo? The little local places should be happy to order it for you and it should only take a few days as one warehouse is located in OR.

GOTTOYS
02-06-2011, 01:58 PM
i found gray colored Quad brand caulk at one of the big box home improvement stores. I did contact the manufacturer and they stated that it is safe to use on rubber roofs as well as for general caulking. I have used this product on this trailer as well as the two others before it with excellent results. It sticks well and holds. It will not peel off in a long string like silicon. JMHO..Don

SJH
02-06-2011, 02:46 PM
Find a local RV store that buys from NTP Distribution. I've got the gray silicone base in a couple different brands listed in the newest catalog. Dicor lists Dove, but in my catalog, it says it's bright white? Could be a typo? The little local places should be happy to order it for you and it should only take a few days as one warehouse is located in OR.

Yes, there is a Dove white but I have also seen the gray! Maybe I can get some directly from Heartland!