Dove Gray Dicor

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Has anyone found a source for the gray colored Dicor or Proflex. Can't seem to find it around here...not even at Camping World. Not much luck online either!

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Find a local RV store that buys from NTP Distribution. I've got the gray silicone base in a couple different brands listed in the newest catalog. Dicor lists Dove, but in my catalog, it says it's bright white? Could be a typo? The little local places should be happy to order it for you and it should only take a few days as one warehouse is located in OR.

GOTTOYS

i found gray colored Quad brand caulk at one of the big box home improvement stores. I did contact the manufacturer and they stated that it is safe to use on rubber roofs as well as for general caulking. I have used this product on this trailer as well as the two others before it with excellent results. It sticks well and holds. It will not peel off in a long string like silicon. JMHO..Don

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Find a local RV store that buys from NTP Distribution. I've got the gray silicone base in a couple different brands listed in the newest catalog. Dicor lists Dove, but in my catalog, it says it's bright white? Could be a typo? The little local places should be happy to order it for you and it should only take a few days as one warehouse is located in OR.

Yes, there is a Dove white but I have also seen the gray! Maybe I can get some directly from Heartland!