Big Country

albertr

Thinking about upgrading my Greystone. A 3250 Big Country is one that we will be looking at.....Any of you Big Country 3250 owners care to comment on your experiences? Thanks...Al

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We got our 3250 in February 07 and just love it. We have often thought about moving to a larger coach (Big Horn or Landmark) but we love the open floor plan so much, we just can't make the jump. DW doesn't do alot of cooking so getting a coach with the kitchen's big wrap counters that take up so much floor space doesn't make sense. The only reason right now to trade is to get a king size bed - otherwise the open floor plan is a must.

SilverRhino

We purchased our BC 3250 in June of 2009. We looked at many different brands prior to the HL line. Looked at the Big Horns first, but really liked the floor plan of the BC and felt that it met all of our needs. The value the BC offered was better than any other trailer we looked at. Great liveability for a really good price.

Have not regretted our decision in any way!

moose53

We bought our 3250 in April of 2009 and have traveled the country. We love the open floor plan. We are considering the Big Horn 3070RL which seems to be the same floor plan only with a center island.

k-f-Indiana

We bought ours in May, 2009, and have traveled about 20,000 miles with it. No complaints. It has been really reliable and trouble-free. We just replaced the China tires, so looking forward to another 20,000 miles. If you do a lot of cooking, the counter space is limited, but I cook quite a bit and have learned to compensate. Good luck with your decision!

archbarb

We purchased ours in August 2010. We looked at Heartland and SOB's, and we kept going back to the BC 3250TS. The floor plan was perfect for us. Personally the island in the kitchen seemed to take away living space. My DW does cook often while on outings and really hasn't found the kitchen space a big issue. It's mostly the DW and I, but we have had our DD, SIL & Grandchild overnight and no problems.

Archie

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Hello! We ended up with the 3450TS only because DW saw the island kitchen...end of story! No regrets, the Big Country is an awesome rig!

Best Wishes!