PS2 Up and Working

floridarandy

Over the years the kids left a trail of gaming systems. The last one I remember playing was their Sony Playstation 2. I'd enjoyed Tiger Woods golf so when I recently saw the box in their closet I brought it out to the Sundance and hooked it up. Plays great using composite cables to the back of the HDTV. Only have a couple of games and haven't used it yet but thought there might be a rainy day when I'd turn it on and play some. No grand kids just yet but they'll have fun playing with an "antique" game box someday :).

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
DW and I enjoy the Wii and purchased one so that we can take it with us as we travel and not have to borrow one from the G-Kids. We belong to a local chapter of Good Sam's and recently have been having competitions at our camp-outs. Tennis, bowling, and golf are the favorites. DW also does exercise with it. That along with our Kindle's make rainy days pass fast.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Once we move out of our apartment the XBox and WIi will go with us. They have not been used much since we bought them a few years ago but I figure once I'm retired I will have more time on my hands. The wife has a kindle but I'm trying to talk her into letting me get a IPad. We will see. I usually get what I want.

MC9

Sorry about the extra game time. If you are anything like us and most of our friends, you will wonder how you had time to work.