2011 elkridge E26

Well we ordered our new elk ridge E26 yesterday I hope the build quality will be as good as the other elk ridge models. I know you have to sacrifice something when you get a camper at this price range but it has all the features that we wanted so we took a leap of faith and went with it. Douse anyone have any experience with these campers to set my mind at ease will it be a good camper for my family???

jimtoo

Hi Mattlinster,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and also the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Now the hard part comes,,, waiting for your new unit to arrive. The Elkridge is a very popular trailer and we see very few complaints here on the forum. The Heartland Factory is the best when it comes to customer service I think.

When you go for PDI, be sure and do a really good inspection and make sure you operate and can operate every thing in the unit.

Enjoy the forum and ask your questions.

Jim M

Crumgater

Welcome!

We've only had our Elk Ridge since September -and it's a different model, but we put it through 5 football tailgates with 20+ people trampling through, and it still looks like new.

We did have to firm up the posts that hold in the glass cabinet doors, not sure if your model has those or not - some of them were rattling a bit (we broke one, dealer replaced it, no questions asked). So far, we LOVE our Elk Ridge! Can't wait to get it out again this year and travel with it before football season is here again.