Rig Info added to your forum posts - on the left

jbeletti

Not sure if anyone noticed this yet. Our forum Technical Moderator (linuxkidd) made a change a few days ago that adds your Rig Information to the left side of each of your forum posts (see attached example).

If you do not see any rig information to the left of all your forum posts, then you have missing information in your forum profile. Follow this link to update your info.

Jim

Attachments

• Google ChromeScreenSnapz028.jpg
    Google ChromeScreenSnapz028.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 30

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
I didn't notice! That's fun! I guess we can omit that information out of the "signature" and add other stuff!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I noticed last night also. Pretty cool. I will be changing my profile VERY soon hopefully. Got to get that SOB off of there! Are you going to at sometime add the year of the rig on to?

jimtoo

I noticed last night also. Pretty cool. I will be changing my profile VERY soon hopefully. Got to get that SOB off of there! Are you going to at sometime add the year of the rig on to?

Yea,,, that looks bad..:) Hope you get it sold soon and get that Heartland your wanting. (You could just give it away or donate it to a worthy cause.) :) :)

Jim M

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yea,,, that looks bad..:) Hope you get it sold soon and get that Heartland your wanting. (You could just give it away or donate it to a worthy cause.) :) :)

Jim M

Jim the new one is on order. Take a look at my signature. That SOB will be gone in about a month, even if I have to pay the dealer to take it off my hands.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Now I had to post something so I can see it. Looks good on everyone else's.

Cool, I like it.

Thank you,

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Thanks for pointing that out Jim B. The forum is getting better all the time.