Houston Tx RV Show

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We will be attending the Houston Tx RV Show at the Reliant Center on Saturday Feb 12th. Anyone else going? We will let you know how it is. BTW it is the billed as the largest RV Show in this part of the country. Too bad Heartland Owners Club doesn't have a table.

rustyshakelford

We will be attending the Houston Tx RV Show at the Reliant Center on Saturday Feb 12th. Anyone else going? We will let you know how it is. BTW it is the billed as the largest RV Show in this part of the country. Too bad Heartland Owners Club doesn't have a table.

I'm going to go on Friday. Wanted to meet mike alpin while there before going to Elkhart. I'll probably be going by myself since my wife has to work. If anyone else is going Friday let me know!

Brett

meandg

crawgator
We went to the show last night. It was a nice show, I did not find anything worth trading in my bighorn for. Would like to see more gadgets and supplies, innovative ideas. We picked up a lot of brochures for campgrounds to try out. Loved seeing the Open Range with the patio. Oh how my pups would love that.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We went today. I liked the Landmark San Antonio. The Open Range with the flip out patio was unique and could be a great idea. Look at that concept Heartland. I was disappointed there were not more vendors. It was great to see Ken Adams in his RESCUE TAPE booth. Hey Ken, you looked great with the weight loss too. Hope you made lots of sales. Ron Hoover had many more Heartland products there than Lone Star. The 987,000 dollar Motor Home was beautiful but way out of our price range. Fun to see how the other half lives though. BTW Kathy, Ken was working and taking care of the business.:)

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Glad to hear he had his "nose to the grind stone" (sure glad he doesn't read this forum..LOL)! Unfortunately, since he's up there, that means I have to "work" down here, really cuts into my play time. ;)

Oh Well, got to make a living somehow...too young for full retirement, but it's slowly creeping up on us...one day we'll finally be footloose and fancy free to travel at our leisure..CAN'T GET HERE TOO SOON!!

hcriddle

We went yesterday. Saw Ken at the Rescue Tape booth. I think I sold two Landmarks while I was there. Do I get a commission for those? I would like to have seen more supplies and stuff as well. But it was a fun way to kill an afternoon. Took my bride out for an early Valentine's Day dinner. If you need a place to go in the Houston area, Pappasitos has a special with Lobster tail, shrimp, chicken and beef fajitas for two with chocolate covered strawberries for dessert for about $50 with tip. It was good!

noobee

We went on Friday... very impressed with the Carriage Cameo & the Carri-Lite... Open Range products were unique but not for us... saw a Coachman 5er near the Heartland's, is Coachman now part of Heartland?

CS

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
No...Coachmen is not part of Heartland. Heartland's parent Company is Thor, and Coachmen is a direct competitor of Thor Industries.

jgallego

We went to the show on Saturday. Good show with a lot of rv. I did like to open range toy hauler with the attached porch. It is really more like a patio with sliding glass doors and not an entrance. Talked to one of the Heartland Reps and told him they needed to offer that feature. Really makes the unit seem a lot larger.

Jaime