New Folks here

Just wanted to introduce ourselves so we can learn from other members. Me (Mark), currently the Sheriff of Jones County Iowa but will be retiring in about three months. The wife (Doris) works at Rockwell Collins and will be retiring within the next three years. We have a 2009 Denali 35' fifth wheel and our TV is a 2005 Chev. 2500HD gasser. Not sure we will do the full time thing anytime in the near future but we do hit the campgrounds whenever we get the chance. Look forward to scanning through all the info that seems to be here.

jimtoo

Hi Sheriff Mark,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully someday to the family of owners. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

We cannot give up our "home" either. We just feel like we need a place to stop and store our stuff and say this is "home". There are a lot folks that full time and love it...some do it for a few years and then resettle back in to a stick home.

If you have questions, just ask, as we have a lot of great members who love to share information.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Jimmy

Welcome Sheriff and Doris, you will learn a lot on here. I just retired from the Clay county Sheriff's Office (Florida) after 31.5 years. I was the Major over Operations. Glad to have a brother L.E.O. with us.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Welcome to the forum, there is an unlimited amount of knowledge on here, use it at you will.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome brother LEO,
There are a lot of retired and still-working officers here. There is a wealth of info here and many people willing and able to help you.

Enjoy your retirement and safe travels.

Retired Detective Sergeant-34 years of service.