Eureka central vac attachments

herefishy

I think someone got away with one of our sections of wand for the vacuum, did everybody get two sections, or are you supposed to bend over and use the one that will send you to the chiropractor?

Bob Vaughn

Boo Hoo I can't get my vacuum to work.....I guess I will have to take the camper back to the dealer...

2010augusta

We have 2, but I usually use ), I get better results getting down on hands and knees and using the brush to clean the carpet.

bunnysue

My vacum works great but they need to design a better head for the carpet, there is an adjustment but neither works well, the head seems to tip the wrong way. Anyone else have this problem. Thought I would take the head to a thrift store and see if I could pick up a regular head and try that.

billm

We also got two sections . I bought a power head(with out a motor) at Home Depot and it works great on the carpet.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Mine only has one but it pulls out and is long enough I too brought a head that runs on air mine is 4years old and still works great.

Bob Vaughn

We also got two sections . I bought a power head(with out a motor) at Home Depot and it works great on the carpet.
If it is a power head without a motor how does it get its power or is it air powered like the one that came with the vacuum.