Happy Birthday Cookie

jnbhobe

Lets wish Cookie a HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!:cool:

oops wrong Cookie!!! Have a Happy Birthday anyway.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Way to go Jon,now Dave will be asking where his presents are and why they are late. Happy Birthday to all our great Members have a nice and wonderful milestone of life.....Kenny

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Yea,where are my presents????
I'm old enough, don't make me any older.

Peace
Dave

loafer

Hey Dave
Happy birthday there young fellow. Remember every day is a gift that we are alive and healthy.
Enjoy your day from your friends from the West Coast of Canada.
Bill and Maureen

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Dave,
I missed your birthday yesterday but hope you had a good day!

katkens

Dave, What are they trying to do to you? I noticed Jon started this. :)

Neil, Jon fell awhile back and I think hitting his head scrambled his brains a bit. I guess I need to call Patty and have her keep a closer eye on him. :).....Kenny

jimtoo

Neil, Jon fell awhile back and I think hitting his head scrambled his brains a bit. I guess I need to call Patty and have her keep a closer eye on him. :).....Kenny

Actually,,,:) I don't think he needed the fall. :) They were pretty much scrambled already...:)

unsigned by anonymous member :)

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Alright you guys, I did NOT have a birthday. But gifts are accepted anyway. That's just Jon's wishful thinking. He wants everyone to be as old as him. I can talk smart about Jon because just like Kenny said, he wont remember after tomorrow anyway.

Peace
Dave

katkens

Alright you guys, I did NOT have a birthday. But gifts are accepted anyway. That's just Jon's wishful thinking. He wants everyone to be as old as him. I can talk smart about Jon because just like Kenny said, he wont remember after tomorrow anyway.

Peace
Dave

I think maybe we are both in trouble. Jon called yesterday ,said I was on the list to be choked and he was going to call you too. I told him it was really Jim2 and Neils fault for all the comments,not sure he believed me. I hope he forgets before the Goshen rally since we are all parked next to him, we might need to band together......Kenny