Jensen TV Problem

Rrloren

Started last nite . could not change any function on the TV with the remote, so Changed batteries , no help , then tried the buttons on the TV and they would not work either. Turned TV off by holding in the button on the TV and everything worked OK for 24 hrs. Tonite same problem, I can turn TV on /off using TV buttons but can't do anything else , no channel change no switch using the menu , no other buttons working on the TV or remote.
I have unplugged the TV , no help. anybody have any ideas what's wrong?

Rrloren

After an hour I slapped the side of the TV a couple times and it's now working again. Something must not be making full contact.

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

This is not normal operation for our TVs. I would recommend that you contact your dealer for warranty assistance so that we may correct this for you.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

reverts

We have been having the same problem with our Jensen Tv for quite a while, finally got tired of it and replaced it with a Samsung. Good luck in getting yours fixed.