Timonium, MD

truknutt

Committed Member
Well, we attended this year's show and had a blast! Nine of us made the trek and had a fun afternoon checking out the new models and comparing observations. Glad we waited to attend on Sunday vs. Saturday weather-wise!!

Leo's Vacation Center had a great display of Heartlands:

MPG 181
MPG 183
MPG 184
Elkridge Express 26
Big Country 3650RL
Big Horn 3670RL
Landmark San Antonio
Road Warrior 30C (Titanium Edition)
Cyclone 3800 (Full Throttle Trim)

For those interested, the show continues this weekend at the Timonium Fairgrounds.

Afterwards, enjoy a great meal at the Nautilus Diner just down the street from the Fairgrounds. Lots of parking, great food & fine staff. COME HUNGRY!

Cheryl (Dieselsweetheart) was our group photographer so of course, she was out in the road taking the attached shot!!

Attachments

• Timonium Show 20 Feb 11.jpg
    Timonium Show 20 Feb 11.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 20

dieselsweetheart

And the Nautilus is 2 lights (let me repeat that) 2 lights down from the fairgrounds (I think heading south)...pass the McDonald's on your right, cross over Timonium Road...and the diner is just on your left. But make sure you PASS through those 2 lights...or else you will be embarrassed. ;-0

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
And the Nautilus is 2 lights (let me repeat that) 2 lights down from the fairgrounds (I think heading south)...pass the McDonald's on your right, cross over Timonium Road...and the diner is just on your left. But make sure you PASS through those 2 lights...or else you will be embarrassed. ;-0

Pray tell...tell us more.:angel:

truknutt

Committed Member
The Open Range H345MPR with optional patio & toylift (for stacking your toys) was the talked-about 5er of the show.

Open Range Brochure (Page 5 of 12) pic is of the H320MPR but you'll get the idea. If you look at the floorplan on page 6 you'll see it is a double ramp garage so you can play "Evil Kneivel"; in one side and out the other!

One of the drawbacks we discussed was that your site has to be extra wide.

Saildogs

We braved the wind and went to the show on Saturday. Of course the first place we went was Leo's display to see the Heartlands. After looking at lots of other brands of TT's, we came home very satisfied with out NT. But it was fun to look at Class A's and C's and think about owning one. However, we will stay with towables.

That Open Range 5er was something else with the raised patio. Just can't imagine towing something that big!

dieselsweetheart

HAHA Someone didn't know the difference between going 2 lights and going THROUGH 2 lights. And the other "helper" didn't know that the diner is not as far as the McDonald's when you are coming the other way...not going the other direction. Made for some laughs though. Of course, this was the time that the dieselengineer told me that it was MY turn to drive. ;-)

bill40

Great last meal of the day. I liked the Cyclone with the porch, even had room for the Smart car and a normal rv lot would work.
OH and Dave our MH was a Trop-A-Cal same size just a different T, tough getting old.

truknutt

Committed Member
Great last meal of the day. I liked the Cyclone with the porch, even had room for the Smart car and a normal rv lot would work.
OH and Dave our MH was a Trop-A-Cal same size just a different T, tough getting old.

Trop-A-Cal, Tuscany...CRS is a tough disease to overcome so I gave up trying!!