Prowler by Heartland RV

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
We were out roaming around a little today and stopped by Camping World to pick up a couple of things, and saw the new Prowler.Decided I needed to take a look inside.It was very nice.Heartland did a good job.We had a beautiful 60 degree day today.Come on spring time.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hum - I thought Camping Worlds dissolved selling any Heartland products. Interesting, very interesting.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
That is what I thought also. But there were at least 2 new ones on their lot.

Texas

I was at Explore RV USA in Fort Worth, Texas yesterday and they have the new Prowlers.. Very Nice...

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
A new RV dealer, Destination RV, opened in Neenah, WI, and they also had a new Prowler on their lot. That is a very nice unit, in and out. The cabinetry and wood trim was very attractive. I think the Prowler may give Jayco a run for the money. Destination RV has a goal to become a major Prowler dealer in the state of WI. Good luck meeting your goal.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Just went by Camping World in Knoxville, TN today, asking about seeing the new Prowler and was told they will not be carrying any Heartland products. Oops

BillBr

Just purchased a Prowler 28P RLS from ExploreUSA in Fort Worth, TX. The wife and I love this camper. Took it straight to the campground from the dealership and have found nothing wrong so far. This Prowler seems to be a solid travel trailer. And by the way, the folks at ExploreUSA in FW, TX are a great bunch.

jimtoo

Hi BillBr,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge of needed.

The Prowler is a great looking unit, use it and have lots of fun.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M