New owner!

Louba

Thanks to the help from everyone here. I have moved out of the ranks of "prospective owner" to owner! We bought a 2011 Bighorn 3385 yesterday. Still snow on the ground and we won't be picking it up till spring break. I think I might get on the waiting list for the Goshen ralley.

dieselsweetheart

Congratulations from your PA neighbors and the chapter leaders!! Check out Mark Comer in Ohio for your upcoming rally prior to Goshen!! You will be happy you did!! Rally on!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! You will really enjoy the Bighorn!

jimtoo

Hi Louba,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Congratulations on the new rig! You will really enjoy the Bighorn.

When you do go for delivery, do a very good PDI, take your time and make sure everything works and you can work everything.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". Now the hard part is waiting for the snow to go away and warmer temperatures. Check out all the fun rallies planned with year and know that you are welcome to any or all of them. Enjoy and travel safely.

szewczyk_john

Congrats, I to just purchased ours and also waiting awhile to pick up our new 305RW. I did make it in on one of the last spots for Goshen. We are looking forward to getting alot of good info there.