Officially a Hearland Owner, Finally

5erWonk

Proud to say we drove 2300 miles cross country to pickup our new BigHorn at RV's For Less. Spent the entire day doing a very thorough PDI and found only a few very minor things that are being adresssed by Butch and his crew.

I am very impressed with the quality of the rig and the prep that Butch, Paul, and Dave did on our BH before we arrived.

My TV is having the sprat in bed liner, B&W hitch, and Firestone air bags while we move in and prepare for a short shakedown trip back to CA. We pull out on Weds, andwill keep an eye oout for other Heartlandson the way back.

On Saturday we saw one BH behinf a white Dodge Ram on I-40 near Williams, AZ. We saw a second BH near the NM border being pulled by a delivery truck heading west.

So far VERY Pleased.:D

madigand

Hey Bob, Will head to see Butch and Karen the 1st of April to pick up new Bighorn 3670 from Phoenix. How long did it take you to get there? I can hardly wait

Last edited:

Flatop

Interested Member
Glad to see everyone is happy with their 5vr. We also traveled to RV's for Less this past fall (Sept 2007)and visited with Butch, Karen and the rest of the gang. We can not say enough about this dealership and the way they treat the customer. We felt like family before we ever set foot on the lot. Butch and the gang have always been just a phone call away when we have had questions. Keep your eyes open, starting to see more Heatlands rolling down the highways. Be safe and god bless

Ron Schoner

Tin Star
congratulation on the new Bighorn. Hope you enjoy it as much as Becky and I enjoy our 3670 RL. Welcome to the forum. Hope to meet up with you on the road some day.

Ron

HappyKayakers

Congrats Bob, Jane, sometimes Chris & Megan and Yellow Lab Roxy!! If you're coming back via I-40, stop in and see us in Amarillo. (Amarillo Ranch RV Park)

5erWonk

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. We spent our second day here getting all the things done from our PDI then we hit the road tomorrow morning.

Dan, the drive out took exactly 33hrs driving time.....We did it in 1.5 days. The plan for the return is five days with no more than 500 mi/day.

HappyKyakers, we'll be heading right thru Amarillo we may stop in if the timing is right, unfortunately I need to be at work on Monday (maybe).

Flattop said it all, this is a great place to buy an RV. These people are doing what they enjoy, and they take great pride in everthing they do. I have done the RV purchase in the past at a big dealership with waiting lounges while they took advantage of me, I wasn't going through that again. I heard great things from everyone on this forum about RV's for Less so I went for it.