I need a new couch for my 08 cyclone 4012

I just purchased a Cyclone 4012 and it did not have a couch in it. I have been looking anywhere and everywhere for one.

Does anyone know where to get one besides to get it custom made?
Its roughly 64 " X 30"

Any ideas would be helpfull

jimtoo

Hi 08cyclone4012,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I think if you measure the area width and how deep of area you have and just go to any furniture store and start looking. We replaced our couch with reclining theater seats and it worked out really great. You might check with a Lazyboy store or someone like that. They have a lot of different sizes.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Hello, I can help you with your problem, I can sell you probably the exact sofa in the exact colors given availability of teh fabric you have. There is two different pcs. of furniture in that unit a booth and an airbed, I assume per this forum your missing the airbed? So if your interested you can contact me thru my work email tmeade@flairinteriors.com my name is Tim Meade and I will do my best to help you out.

I just purchased a Cyclone 4012 and it did not have a couch in it. I have been looking anywhere and everywhere for one.

Does anyone know where to get one besides to get it custom made?
Its roughly 64 " X 30"

Any ideas would be helpfull