Weekend Camping Trip

jonesj2

Well, just de-winterized the Sundance and getting ready to pull it to the local campground for this years first camping trip. It is suppose to be in the high 60's to low 70's for the weekend. :eek:

How man others are heading out for the weekend too?

BruteForce

I was hoping to get out. We had a hint of Spring with temps in the 50's and 60's, but a massive snow storm just blew in and won't leave for another week! UGH!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hopefully this weekend is going to hold the warmer temp so we can get the coach washed, waxed, roof cleaned and having the wheels rotated, balanced, brakes checked. We toiled with the idea of heading out but getting ready for the season outweighed the desire. There's always another weekend - Right???

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Also ready to go. Was going 3 weeks ago but we had over 12" of SNOW ... "BLAH" last week we had another 8".. Temps 0 to around 12. North east Oklahoma set an alltime record of minus 31 derees. This week 60's 70's and today 82 in Oklahoma City... Go Figure.. Could it be spring is near? We are planning our first trip out first week of March.. I am ready to go camping, and I am ready for March Madness... GO DUKE... By the way I am a displaced Tarheal. Pulling for UNC and DUKE..

loafer

We came down and opened up the Sundance at our seasonal site at the KOA in Lynden Washington. Its cool and wet here about normal for this time of the year.
Staying 2 nites enough to get our 48 hours in for duty free coming back into Canada.
Looking forward to doing some camping and rallies this year.
Come on Spring
safe travels all
Bill

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
We came down and opened up the Sundance at our seasonal site at the KOA in Lynden Washington. Bill

Hey...that's where we live! We are supposed to get snow this weekend. Don't forget about our WA Rally in August! Hope to see you there.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Supposed to be a beautiful weekend here in Tennessee rain is only 20% chance.. Getting ready to go to Lebanon Tennessee for a meeting of the Tennessee Good Sam's. Planning session for spring Samboree. Check out the site www.tngoodsam.com Having to stay in a hotel this trip. Then home to get the Sundance ready for March camping 3 out of 4 weekends. Be glad when the DW retires this year, then every week camping. Bring on Spring.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Trying to keep our head up after reading all those post about getting out camping !! Here in upstate Ny with over a foot of snow on the ground !! come on spring .:confused:

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Trying to keep our head up after reading all those post about getting out camping !! Here in upstate Ny with over a foot of snow on the ground !! come on spring .:confused:

That's an easy fix. Hook up and head south.

Just dewinterized my rig, set it up for company coming down this weekend, tested everything, replaced my toilet flush valve that that broke because I forgot to drain last time and them dumped all of the water back out again because of close to freezing temps forcast the next 2 nights.

For those that have started dewinterizing down here, pay attention to the temps at night. Next 2 nights around me are supposed to be 33

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

Don't worry about that snow Greg...it's going to melt! Jersey Rally, think Jersey buddy!

dieselsweetheart

We are still 8 weeks out to our first trip. We just got another 5" of snow here overnight after having 70 degree weather last week. Mother Nature is confused.