Curt 5th wheel hitch

albertr

I am thinking of replacing my 18k Hidden Hitch slider with a Curt 16K. Does anybody have any experience with the Curt? Thanks...Al

bill40

We have had a Curt 25 for the past three years and have not had any problems. I like there saftey features makes hooking up simple. We replaced our pull-rite when going to a long bed.

hillsonwheels

Had a Curt 20K slider installed in our '08 Chevy short box when new and have not had any issues as yet. Last summer had the Trail Air Tri Glide installed on the coach and that made things even "mo bettah". :cool: Have no experience with any thing else as we were new to it all in '08! As suggested, I'd buy at least a 20K......need to leave growing room. :D

Dick

ncc1701e

I've also got a Curt 20K hitch and really like it. Have no issues to report about the Curt. Now, I must say in all honesty that I've only had the truck and hitch for 3 months. But right now, I've just finished a pull from home to Nashville, TN and everything was great with the hitch.

2011 F250 Lariat 4x4 Bed Cover Rolled.JPG 2011 F250 Lariat 4x4 Bed Cover In Place.JPG

Good Luck.

Tom

mikeandconnie

I've had the Curt 20k for one years and no problems with it on my 2008 F350 short bed, I just this week removed it from the F350 and installed myself on my 2011 Chevy 3500 short bed. This was my first installation and it took about 8 hours to install with the curt no drill kit.

Mike

Kurt

Kurt&Gwen
I do extensive research on everything that I purchase and so I went with the Curt Q5 20K. It has great side to side movement, safety features, easy to disassemble and maintain.

We drove over 5,000mi from Washinton to Alaska and was impressed with it's performance. We also have a Reese, 5th Airborne kingpin which also helped make for a pleasant ride on those rough Alcan roads.

If you have a short bed, make sure you purchase the right model. Your parts/service Dept can help with this.