Heartland Greystone 33QB

Barbmcc

Hello all, my husband and I are first time RV buyers, we are interested in the 2011 Heartland Greystone 33QB because we really like the floorplan. We do not know much about this brand and the manufacturer and need help deciding. Any problems or suggestions? Do you recommend this model/manufacturer? As we are first time buyers any information would be appreciated!

2007 2500 Dodge Ram 5.9 Turbo Diesel.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Far out! I see you took my suggestion to come here from the other forum. Welcome to the Heartland forums.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the forum. The Greystone is a great coach and you will enjoy it. We have had 2 Heartland products (a Sundance and our current coach - Big Country) in 6 years and still enjoy the quality of the coach. I call it my "condo on wheels". Just remember that since they are on wheels which bump up and down roads, things happen. There are great folks on this forum that have wonderful advice so by asking questions, hopefully you can get some help when needed.
As for the towing vehicle, you are fine. We had a 2005 2500 Dodge 5.9 turbo diesel which pulled both coaches without any problems.
Enjoy, travel safely and let's go RVing.

jimtoo

Hi Barbmcc,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family of owners. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure you will get lots of information here, the good and the bad. Mostly good we hope. But if you have a question, just ask and someone will give you an answer.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

D

Dave Willis

Hello Barbmcc,

The 33QB is a great floor plan and the Greystone offers a lot of great features with a high end look for a great price. You will be very happy with a Greystone FW and you will get great support from your dealer and Heartland RV after your purchase. You also have the luxury of the Heartland Owners forum with all of the great people from the Heartland Family.

Thanks,

DW

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Hello and Welcome!

We shopped for nearly a year. After viewing several brands and narrowing the field to three, Heartland was the product and the company we chose to deal with. To date, the product has been excellent and the customer service has gone the extra-mile to meet all of our needs. IMHO you will be hard pressed to find a better combination!

Best Wishes on your Quest!

ihsolutions

The Greystones are nice, I was just in one again this weekend at the RV show... that's a lot of coach for the money. You won't be disappointed.